For this tutorial all you need is the following items from Vicious Malicious:
1. Firstly you must ensure your hair is pre lightened, clean and dry!
2. Next put protective gloves on, to avoid any stains on the hands.
3. Apply manic panic hair dye to the root area first, using a tint brush.
4. Follow through to the ends, spreading the dye evenly throughout the hair.
5. Clamp the dyed hair up out of the way.
6. Using the Manic Panic ‘Dye Away’ wipe, wipe off any skin that may have got on the skin.
7. Wash off the dye after approximately 25-30 minutes depending on the thickness of your hair. As you can see I only died the top half of my hair and all of the hair is now red. This is because my hair was so light the red hair dye ran throughout the rest of my hair as I washed it. This saves hair dye so you can reapply once it starts to fade.
8. Dry and style how you wish and voilà bright red hair.
This guide was provided by Ellenn, why not check out her Twitter 🙂